2009-10-10

|| Stand Up & Fight Back ||















Hey.. Pals..
Question for you all..
When you get blame..
You will just standing there to let the nothing to continue??
Or you will stand up from the ground and fight back for something??

Just a sharing from my life-style and personal opinion..
I am from a big family..
My parent is very caring and lovely person..
Always think for their kids 1st..
My Bro and Sis??
They are very well educated as well..
Always having "A" in their examination..

How about the youngest??
In my memory..
As what I had said..
I am from a big family..
All the uncles and aunties will gather and chat about their kids..
Although I am kids..
But I probably knew what they're thinking of..
When they talk about me??
"a-HUNG?? "
"Hell no, he is troublesome.."
"Hell no, he is lazy.."
"Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla and Bla-Bla"
On that moment..
All about complaints..

I knew if I wanted to be visible..
I need to fight back and show some results..
But I had applied this on wrong places..
I had mixed around with gangsters when gone up to Form 1..
Too much of childish thinking..
Too much of Heroes mindset..
Fighting around..
Making trouble..
Even most of the times,
my school will have to invite my mum for coffeesss..
all people had felt very disappointed on me..

My troubles will getting increase on every year..
It's almost like playing games..
The level getting higher and higher..
What to do??
My life is wasted..
I can't follow up my studies..
I can't get through my examinations..
I can't get any "A" as my siblings..

I keep asking myself..
Is my "fight back" having any problems??
Why my family gone away from me??
Why my friends walked away from me??
Why my girls escaped away from me??

I start to hate myself since form 3..
The counseling room become my suite-room..
The Buddhist association become my ville..
I keep thinking of changing..
I don't want to have a wasted life..
From my suite-room and ville..
I had learn..
Nowadays "No more fists, have more brains.."

The luckiest thing is I DO NOT smoke..
The luckiest thing is I had learn how to self defense..
The luckiest thing is I finally changed in form 3..

I even wrote a short rap for my past..
"Bye-Bye to my past"

I said bye bye to my past..
I need to go to a better path..
I need study hard..
Although I can't..
I mixed with good pals..
Although is hard..
I seek for calm..
Although is none..
Trouble keep back to me..
I keep saying "Fuck off from me"..
Struggle in my life..
Passion all the times..
What I can do??
Just one thing to do..
Fight for the rights..
What I need to do??
Just one thing to do..
Wave to the past..
And think about..
Legends never die..

How was my lyrics??
Haha..

At last..
I back to normal life..
I have my close-friends now..
I have my career now..
I have my future now..
I have my passion now..

People asking me go for club..
I said NO..
Why??
I don't want to fight..
It's bored..
People asking me having a smoke..
I said NO..
Why??
I don't want to die..
It's fuck..
This is all because..
I had found my life..
I want to be a legend in my CHEF career..

This is how I "Stand Up & Fight Back"
How about yours??

P.S:
Few days ago,
I had proved myself that I can be calm..
How so??
My colleague blamed me for nothing..
Keep asking me for fight..
I just be calm and suffered his 3 big fist on my stomach..
The Luckiest thing is..
I still have my 6 pac on my stomach..
Haha.. Really happy that I had changed..
Or else.. I think the fellow had gone into hospital..
^.^

0 comments: