2009-10-24

|| I LOVE YOU ||


















I am not a good boy friend..
Even can get a fail..
I always think what I am doing is what you need..
But never really understand what you need..

I am too stupid to love..
I am too stubborn for love..
But we are still in love..

You are too pretty..
You are too charming..
But I am still wondering..

I am passionate on work..
I am too slow in love..
So, I had made you blur..

You are lovely..
You are caring..
So, I am protecting..

I am too ugly..
I am too frustrating..
But you are keep caring..

Darling..
I am a stupid..
I don't meant to hurt you..
Although I just always try to share..
But I don't know what you need is just a listener..

Darling..
I am a stupid..
I keep making mistakes..
Although you keep giving me chances..
But I don't know what you need is just a change..

Darling..
I am a stupid..
I keep making surprise for you..
Although I had made you very happy..
But I don't know what you need is just a accompany..

Darling..
I am a stupid..
I made difficulties on you..
Although I hope you can know me by your own..
But I don't know what you need is just a sharing..

Love you is always in my heart..
Care you is always in my mind..
You are always in my special VIP room..
The only thing I can say is..
"I LOVE YOU, DARLING"
So do you??

P.S:
Thank you very much, darling..
I felt so happy..
Because you remember everything between you and me..
I felt so guilty..
Because you trying to change a stupid like me..
I felt so exciting..
Because you are still with me..
I felt so sin..
Because you always caring a stupid like me..

Thank you very much, darling..
I LOVE YOU, Darling..
So do you??

1 comments:

Jes Lee said...

thx darl...thx for understand me...